After I came home from my crazy week away I basically had to land get off the plane and go straight to my nephews baptism. Talk about exhausted, but I could not miss seeing Evan dressed in his little suit. Talk about adorable overload. He did a great job at the fairly long ceremony. He waved to the priest, asked for more oil on his head, and he did not cry when they dunked his head in holy water. My mom always said that he would walk to his baptism and he did! After the ceremony we went to my sister and brother in laws for food and CAKE! Evan headed outside to play with his lawnmower and Opie. I snapped this shot and I think it captures his personality to a tee - plus how stinkin' cute does he look in that suit?






He looks so stinking cute! I think it's funny that he practically walked to his own baptism.
ReplyDeleteVery cute suit, like the action in the shot.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Emily! He is so cute. What a little sweetie! ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little guy! and a perfect B&W shot!
ReplyDeleteoh how sweet! he looks so happy!
ReplyDeletein His amazing grace,
jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com
AH!! So very sweet! I love it when little boys get all dressed up!! Delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh, he looks so happy and that outfit is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteErika B
Aww! So sweet.
ReplyDelete