September 9, 2010

The Wishful Lamb - Baby Love

I completely forgot about The Whishful Lamb's photo challenge, but when I saw the theme I knew exactly which photo to submit. I think I shared this photo already but think it fits the theme perfectly. This is my wonderful friend Erin's little girl Aubrey, and her big brother Brady. She wanted Brady to get in some photos, but he did not want to cooperate for long, luckily we were able to get this shot!

BandA-color

Check out more baby love


Also going to enter this shot at Crazy Cute Thursdays over at Between You & Me, check out her cookie crescent rolls, they look delicious!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I love how the baby's name is in the bottom of the shot. Very cool! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday at the Trendy Treehouse and I'm glad I did. You have an awesome blog! You should come link up to my Crazy Cute Thursday link party with this shot. I would love it! :)

    www.betweenuandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet sweet shot. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take such beautiful photographs!
    I just came from The Punk Rock Mom's site.
    Glad I did!
    ~Michelle
    www.falafelandthebee.com

    ReplyDelete