September 22, 2010

Black and White Wednesday - Rose

Here is my submission for Black and White Wednesdays at The Long Road to China. I took this photo while we were at my husbands parents house last weekend. I actually used the color version for my POTW and decided to see how it would look in black and white. I think it is still a little gray but overall I am pleased with the shot. I am sharing both, which do you prefer?

DSC_1393

DSC_1393

the long road

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Either...I think they are both lovely, but they have different moods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both beautiful, but I prefer the color. I like the creamy, buttery color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! so pretty! The black and white is my favorite! it looks sharper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh they are both great but the black and white one speaks more to me!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shots! Both versions are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're both beautiful, but the bw draws me in....

    ReplyDelete