Is it really almost October? The temps are starting to drop, well to mid 80's, which is nice since we have been over 100 lately, and the pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks! But, I am one of the crazy people that love the summer weather, bring on the heat, now humidity is another story. Humidity is just evil. I live for time at the river and lake, or any body of water really, and I loathe the cold weather. I will miss you Summer!
I am however excited that another Photo Hunt Challenge will be coming up, which means you have about a week left to go vote for your favorites. I made it to the voting round in a few categories, go check it out and vote for up to 3 of your favorites in each!
Something Dry #15

Business #6

Macro/Close Up #12

Strength #14

Heart Shaped Cloud #12

Flag #9

Repetition #24

Arrow #16

Something Feminine #12

Something Masculine #13

Feet #6

Eco-Friendly #24

There are so many great entries, so you should definitely go check them out. Also, if you love taking photos try and take the challenge to see what you come up with - you have a month to do it! Hope everyone has a great weekend we will be tailgating for the Texans vs Cowboys game on Sunday - Go Texans! (and even though they played on Monday...Geaux Saints!!)






Visiting from NFF. Absolutely lovely photos. They are all beautiful. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteBrooke
I'm with you about summer. I really love it and I'm not looking forward to the winter. :( Congrats on making it to the favs of the photo hunt.
ReplyDeleteI am a summer lady myself! But I do LOVE Pumpkin Spice Lattes from SB!!! Love your photos, stopping by from New Friend Friday and am one of your new followers!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on so many entries. I guess that'll get started again in another week or so. I hope to do a better job next time.
ReplyDeleteWow you made it in a lot of categories, congratulations! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos!! Great job!
ReplyDelete