September 10, 2010

Punk Rock Friday

Since I was lagging in challenges this week, and I woke up convinced that it was Thursday...I am going to enter in The Punk Rock Mom's photo challenge. The theme is All the Small Things. You can enter up to three photos, so I am going to duplicate my earlier post and enter Evan's friendly little lizard, my macro that I submitted for the photo hunt challenge (which I made it to the voting round in that category, if you like it go vote here for #12), and Evan's shoes, because well baby feet are small. Enjoy!




lizard
Emily - macro
DSC_0697

Also if you are here for the first time, welcome! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, we are off to Austin for some lake time tomorrow
New Friend Fridays


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are all great - you know how much I love that lizard shot. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pix! Thanx for entering! :D

    ReplyDelete