September 7, 2010

Black & White Wednesday - Happy Birthday

This whole having Monday off is throwing me way off! 
This past weekend on top of my husband and I being in a wedding we celebrated my nephews 2nd birthday - cannot believe he is already 2, or in his words "I be 2!" My sister asked if I could come to his party to take some photos and of course I could not say no. I snapped this photo when his grandma (his dad's mom) was leaving to meet us at his house to continue the party. I think Evan was more interested in the sucker, but I think this turned out really cute.

Evan_2

Check out more here
the long road

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great capture Emily! Happy Birthday to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very nice black and white shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo capture and nice edit. I hope you enjoyed your busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet moment! Great capture.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is really really special shot. I love it.

    I laughed out loud at the "I be 2!" That's hysterical! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is cute. Such lovely moment.

    ReplyDelete