The past 2 weeks have been great for challenges. I also submitted my photos for the August 2010 Photo Hunt, and I was very pleased with my submissions. You can look at my submissions here - August 2010 Photo Hunt - Submissions. I spent a lot of time looking at everyone's entries - there are going to be some tough choices to make for the voting! I also headed over to The Wishful Lamb's blog yesterday and saw that I got 2nd place for my "Eye" shot of our cat Bentley. I am sure he will be super excited that his photo won a challenge.

Now onto 5 Question Friday, I missed last weeks, so here are my answers for this week
ONE. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
I love to lounge and watch TV - especially on a rainy day, edit and take photos, play sports, or go shopping
TWO. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Hmmm we do not have a window in our kitchen, but our kitchen does face our living room window, so I see our hideous backyard that needs to be landscaped
THREE. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
I think I would want to be reincarnated to either a dolphin or a lion/tiger
FOUR. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
I have no children, BUT when I was a lifeguard it drove me absolutely nuts when parents assumed that we were their babysitters and they could just let their children run around everywhere, and jump in the pool, etc...yes I was aware that we were there to guard lives, but you need to stay with your child. I had an instance where this grandmother (we compared her to the oh so tan lady from Something About Mary) tied a noodle (you know those floaty things) around her grandsons waist she went to go get her tan on and he ran and jumped in, and shocker the "life vest" ie the noodle, came of and he started drowning. I saved him and didn't get a thank you....ok that was a tiny bit of a tangent but you get the idea
FIVE. Regular or Diet soda?
I don't drink sodas a whole lot, but REGULAR please, bleh to the diet
I have seen a few new faces, or bloggers? come to my blog, and I hope you have enjoyed it! I am ready for this wekend to start - we are celebrating my nephews 2nd birthday, and my husband and I are in a wedding on Sunday. Happy Labor Day weekend!








What a sweetie. Congrats on getting 2nd place. Stopping by from NFFriday.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Congrats on winning, that is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from FQF! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://floridahoganfamily.blogspot.com/
I'm a new follower! :) I love seeing other people's great photos... I suck at photography and like to see the angles they take. My absolute fav is your fly on the flower... that is amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning, that is a great photo!
ReplyDeleteAnd I see the same thing from my kitchen, an ugly backyard in need of landscaping. Home ownership is just one project after another isn't it?
First off, congrats - we both rock! I completely agreed with your first response. I hope you have a great labor day weekend.
ReplyDelete