September 15, 2010

Black and White Wednesday - Balloons!

For Black and White Wednesday over at The Long Road to China I am sharing another image from my nephews 2nd birthday. Right before I was walking out of the house to leave I hear my mom and sister yell to me "get the camera!" So I grabbed it out of the bag and went to the dining room to find that Evan had wrapped himself in all his balloons and was walking around the house - it was seriously the funniest thing I had ever seen. All you saw was this cluster of balloons and ribbon...and little feet hanging sticking out of the bottom. If you have seen  the movie "Up" - he was like the house, I was waiting for him to get carried away. Oh and if you haven't seen "Up" see it, it is fantastic!

DSC_1250

the long road

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I like this, your eye is drawn straight to the balloons and all the reflections in them, a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up is fantastic! I love this shot, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! that is an awesome picture. I love it! And I know what you mean about Up! There is nothing NOT WONDERFUL about that movie. I loved every moment. And I cried like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes for a great shot! Love it.

    ReplyDelete