What is there not to love about cake? Wedding cake, Birthday cake, Cupcakes? There are very few cakes that I do not like - sorry italian creme, you are not on my favorite list. I looooved our wedding cakes, and my husband who does not eat sweets very often STILL talks about his cake, we have argued about who's tasted better - I sooo think mine did. Here is what our wedding cakes looked like, although I did not take these photos I thought I would share anyway
I was going to enter this one since I did make this cake and I did take this photo. This is the only cake I have ever made from semi scratch. I was quite proud of it, and it tasted delicious if I do say so myself

but I have already shared this photo, and I wanted to share something new...
So here is my cake entry for Shutter Love Tuesdays at Trendy Treehouse. These were some of the cupcakes and the cake for my nephews 2nd birthday a couple weeks ago. My sister did not like the way they came out, but they sure did taste good, and I am sure Evan did not notice!

Check out more yummy entries here








I've always LOVED your wedding cake - so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese cakes are wonderful and I especially love your entry!
ReplyDelete