I have been lagging in challenges this week, Monday holiday killed me - although I am not complaining about having the day off! I took this photo at my sister and brother-in-laws house this past weekend. We headed over there after my nephews birthday party to grill some hamburgers. Him and my dad, his Papi, and I went outside to see the "fan" (the A/C) and saw this little guy crawling up the side of the house. What little boy is not interested in bugs? So here is Evan's little birthday friend
Check out more here!
Wow that looks incredible. Love the way you cropped in close and made the little bugger pop!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!!! It's a completely different photo! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWOW I love it. the crop the colors everything
ReplyDeleteWOW....... amazing edit! The detail is crazy!
ReplyDeleteThe detail in your edit is stunning! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love it, amazing shot!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love it!
ReplyDelete