September 16, 2010

Before and After - Soulmates

Labor Day weekend my husband and I were in our wonderful friends Barbie and Peter's wedding. They got married on September 5 at the gorgeous Hotel ZaZa. I felt a little awkward bringing my camera to the wedding since obviously I am not the photographer, but I snapped a few shots anyway. At this particular hotel you have the option to be introduced by coming up through the floor which is awesome, so here they are being introduced as the new Mr. and Mrs.!

Here is my before and after submission at Pixel Perfect:


SOOC
DSC_1265

EDIT
DSC_1265



I am also going to use the edited photo to submit to the Wishful Lamb's photo challenge for her "soulmates" theme

Photobucket


12 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!! I can't believe this is the same shot - phenomenal job! WOW! Looooove the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! This is a great edit. Looks like it was a very fun wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wedding photographer shot their wedding! They look like a they are fun couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this edit is wonderful. I love the processing...perfect edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great job, I love the edit! Your friends are going to be so happy for this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous edit! What techniques did you use? (I'm in love with editing and am always on the look out for great techniques! I use Photoshop CS 5)


    And the judging is finished for my 'All the Small Things' photo challenge! Go here to see how you did!

    http://thepunkrockmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/winners-photo-challenge-2-all-small.html

    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!

    Yep Liz, Trung shot their wedding, he did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Edit! the crop is perfect and the sepia works so well and brightened the photo so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, just awesome! I LOVE the transformation!

    ReplyDelete