This is my first week participating in Jill and Ashley's Shoot & Edit challenge. When I saw the prompt this week my first thought was the movie Up - if you have not seen it, go rent, netflix, or borrow it, its great!
Now for my SOOC shot - this was taken a couple weeks ago when I was in Galveston for Miss Haydyn's first birthday photos. We all looked up and saw this large blimp (or a "dirigible" as my dad says, he taught Evan this word so I guess if a 2.5 year old can use this word so should I right?) just floating along. Apprently I did not get the memo that this thing was flying around the area all weekend. My parents even saw it at their house that is about 15-20 miles away
Here is my SOOC:

Check back later this week for my edit!





Great shot - I know it'll look fantastic once you're done with it.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! It is such a contrast to the peaceful beach scene. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThats so cool! I can't believe it was that close
ReplyDeletehow cool is that? love it!
ReplyDelete