April 21, 2011

Spring Fling

So a few weeks ago I was pushed by a friend to put together a "Children's Spring Fling" a day of mini sessions for kids. This was something I had been thinking about doing for awhile so I thought why not! Since I have started to get my business going  I thought this would be a great way to get my name out there. I was just hoping to at least book a couple sessions but turns out I have been able to book 7 out of the 10 slots I have - super excited and cannot wait to do this. Also, for my Houston friends I have 3 slots open, so if you know anyone pass it along!

Fling

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If I were in town, I would totally rock this. But, I'd want to wear the same outfit as the girl in the picture. Exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you take amazing pictures!

    I am following you from the Houston Group.
    http://www.seekreadblog.com

    ReplyDelete