Time to show you my edit to my UP shot. The original was really flat and definitely needed a pop of color. I am happy with the outcome, even after forgetting where I saved the original edit, redoing, saving over another file, and starting all over again..only to finally find my original edit, it was hiding. Damn you! I am also pretty surprised at how blue the Galveston water looks here, trust me people it is NOT that blue in person...at all! Enjoy!
Don't you think this would be a great advertisement for MetLife? I think so too, haha
SOOC

EDIT 1

Cropped the lovely people to the right
Ran TRA's "Punch Out" Dropped fill and opacity down to 40%
Adjusted Levels a tad
Dodged the Dirigible some
EDIT 2 - Cloned out the Blimp...er Dirigible





oh nice!
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done - especially with the cloning. :)
ReplyDeleteOh! I wondered if you would clone out the word, but not the whole blimp...dirigible. Lovely scene and so bright, like a postcard.
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe blimp is cool, but I love how it looks without it! Great job!
ReplyDeletebeautiful edits! love the shot without the blimp too!!! great job!
ReplyDelete