April 28, 2011

Shoot & Edit - Family/Friends - The Edit

So earlier this week I showed the uber adorable photo of Miss Aubrey demolishing her birthday cake and making the most adorable kissy fishy face ever.

I wanted to enhance the photo a bit so I brought the image into Camera RAW made some minor adjustement on exposure, fill light then brought into my CS5. I made a really slight unsharp mask, adjusted the levels a bit to bring out more the the bokeh in the background then ran Florabella's Halo action and dropped the opacity to around 30% - I can't remember specifically, I really need to get better at saving the psd file or writing down my steps... Hope you like the edit - and that it went from good to WOW!

Here is the SOOC
S&E

EDIT
Aubrey-2-L




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I thought it was great! Now it is WOW! Such pretty eyes and I love the bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally my first thought - wow! Such an adorable photo and that edit really was perfect. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know how much I love this picture - beautiful shot and gorgeous edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! her eyes are drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just stunning. Your before picture was beautiful enough, but your edit is just amazing. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. Subtle but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that edit. Do you mind to share your editing on it?

    ReplyDelete