Oh what a treasure of a gift! The candid-ness of the is wonderful. I'm sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for sharing,Nancy-of the crazy 8
Candid photos, extraordinary memories. I am sorry you are bereaved. xxx
Beautiful photos - so sorry for your loss
So sorry for your loss! Saying a prayer now for your family! Lovely photos that they will cherish forever!
Hugs! Those are beautiful photos.
so sorry for the loss. You gave them great photos with her.
This makes me sad but I'm so glad you were able to capture them together while she was still here.
So sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers are with your family!
These photos are PRICELESS. thinking of y'all.
I am so sorry for your loss! {hugs}Great photos you'll forever treasure!
Oh what a treasure of a gift! The candid-ness of the is wonderful. I'm sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for sharing,
ReplyDeleteNancy-of the crazy 8
Candid photos, extraordinary memories. I am sorry you are bereaved. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos - so sorry for your loss
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Saying a prayer now for your family! Lovely photos that they will cherish forever!
ReplyDeleteHugs! Those are beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteso sorry for the loss. You gave them great photos with her.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me sad but I'm so glad you were able to capture them together while she was still here.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers are with your family!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are PRICELESS. thinking of y'all.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss! {hugs}
ReplyDeleteGreat photos you'll forever treasure!