I shared a photo the other day of Miss Aubrey, so it is only fair that I show one of her big brother, Brady - or Superman.
He was a trooper on Saturday and had a fun time jumping off the bench pretending to be Superman. I did not make many of the photos into black and white (I think only 3 total) because all the colors were so pretty and it just did not seem fair - and you know I love black and white.






Haha, his face is so funny in the one where he is jumping
ReplyDeleteYay Superman!! My little man had a Superman onsie but he's grown out of it *sob* time to find a tshirt!
ReplyDeleteLove that jump photo!
I didn't know you knew Superman! He is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat shot is awesome, love action shots like that!
ReplyDeleteThese really capture his personality! Great captures!
ReplyDeleteThose eyes!!
ReplyDelete