April 25, 2011

Shoot & Edit - Family/Friends

The shoot and edit theme this week at Jill's blog is all about family and friends. I was going to use a photo of my nephew Evan but I am sharing that later this week, so I opted for a photo of my dear friend Erin's daughter. 

This past Saturday we headed out to Old Town Spring and took some photos of Aubrey and Brady. The session was more for Aubrey since she turns the big 1 next week - so hard to believe. I also did her newborn photos too, so its crazy to think a year has passed! She did a fantastic job and had the cutest outfits. Of course the shoot would not be complete without a little cake. This is one of my many favorites from this session - is her face not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Apparently she makes this face a lot when she eats and I am glad I captured it.

SOOC
S&E



Photobucket

6 comments: