The theme this week at I Heart Faces is shadows. I am now being sure that I make the entry deadline, I missed it last week. Yesterday morning I headed down to Galveston to take some photos of my high school friend Sarah's two sons - Matt and Nick. The shoot started a little shaky, they boys were super shy, but once we went out on the beach they were having a blast. I took my shoes and socks off and joined in on the fun - lots of sand and water later we came away with some adorable images including this one






What a beautiful image! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great shot - you nailed it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI looooove this!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Love the shadow refracting in the water!
ReplyDeleteTamar
That is such a great moment, with the boys holding hands. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo!
ReplyDeleteLove the reflections!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color!
ReplyDeleteI love that the shadow is their reflection! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! I love the colors :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture & great colors in the reflection!
ReplyDeleteadorable, it's one of those images that parents will burn into their memories and recall forever
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool interpretation of "shadows"! I need to get to Galveston ASAP. I mean, I live pretty close so I have no excuse!
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the beach, the blues, the shadows.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!
This is lovely on the beach! I love the shadow reflection in the water! Such a darling capture of a moment between the boys! Beautifully processed!
ReplyDelete