July 1, 2011

Vintage Chevy

I really do not have anything to blog about but wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to enter in my giveaway! I hope to have the winners posted Saturday sometime, if not (we have some plans) then it will for sure be up first thing Sunday! I hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July weekend! We will have no fireworks this year because of the horrific drought we are in, but that will not stop us from  grilling some food and having some yummy drinks!

Of course I will leave you with another photo from my weekend in New Orleans. Here is Miss. Brooke once again! I have another I will be sharing next week for before and after! Hint: Broken glass? No problem, it can be fixed!

This is my cousin Brooke striking a pose on my Uncle's vintage Chevrolet truck. I am actually surprised this shot came out since she was running all over the place. Give me a vintage car and a cute kid and I would be set - I love how it turned out.
Brooke-June-2-FB

Enter, Enter, Enter - STILL TIME! You know you want to!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the red color of the Chevy Truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I don't know how you do it...cute shots every time and a vintage truck. Heck yeah! Reminds me...I should do a photo session with my niece and nephew. There are tons of vintage cars back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is adorable! It came out so perfect and it has such a southern 4th of July feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!
    amazing chevy truck and lovely, adorable, cute and words are not enough to describe the kid!
    in the end amazing and legen.....wait for it...dary, legendary picture!!

    ReplyDelete