July 26, 2011

Owen

On Sunday morning I headed back into Houston bright and early to meet the Sanders and Wallace family for a photo session. We started around 9am and it was probably one of the most humid days that I have shot on, it was hot, hot, hot but that did not phase this little guy. There were 3 kids total, Owen was the youngest, then there was Jocelyn, and Thayden - I will share more from their session later! Owen was seriously the calmest baby I had ever been around - he did not make as much as a peep until the end, and he just hammed it up for the camera.

Top of the mornin' to ya!
Sanders-6-FB

Sanders-8-FB

the long road

After my shoot I parked it at a Starbucks for a couple hours before I headed out to the H-Town Bloggers meet up at a local wine bar - Max's Wine Dive for brunch. Glad I at least brought a shirt to change into after the insanely hot shoot! We had a HUGE group of girls show up so we were  grouped at a couple different tables. Hopefully next time I will get to talk to more girls, but we had a blast at our table!

Photos courtesy  of Miss Meg O.
Here is about half of the girls

...oh and here are my DELICIOUS creme brulee french toast amazingness. Went perfectly with a tasty mimosa!

Looking forward to the next one!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photo shoot and so jealous of your meet up. I want to hang with you and Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute and I like his name because that's my last name :)

    So fun seeing you again - thanks for a bite of your french toast!!

    ReplyDelete