Stop the press - I am participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday! It has been MANY MANY weeks, ok months since I have participated but I am baaaack. Really excited to share all my images, and they are all ones you have not seen yet, well I think except for one....anyway here goes!
1. Black and White: This is another image of Miss Paisley, this is another one on my favorites. Such sweet innocence, and her expression is priceless.

2. Reflections in Glass: This is one I think I have shared before. Here is my nephew Evan at his Nana and Papa's house. This was taken the last time I saw my brother-in-laws mom and I went over to take some photos of her with Evan. She lost her battle to Pancreatic Cancer about 2 months later.

3. Headlights: This is a shot from our recent trip to New Orleans. This car has made its presence on my blog before, but this is a new one! My cousin pulled the '41 out of the driveway and I pulled the camera out. I love this image, love, love, love.

4. Seeing Double: This is also another image from New Orleans. I met up with my cousin to take some photos of her daughter Miss. Kali. These shoes were made by a friend of her moms - CUTE!

5. Bare: ...and here is Miss. Kali before she put her shoes on. Before her mom changed her we had her crawl through this statue. Since it had rained earlier that day we did not want her to ruin her cute outfit, so she was bare. well minus her diaper!

Hope you enjoyed my entries, maybe I will make it back next week for 2 in a row??? Check out more entries here, and enjoy the rest of the weekend! We are off to cheer on the US Women's National Soccer Team in the Finals of the World Cup - GO USA!!




All of the shots are amazing. The first one is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat 41 is awesome! But that bare shot takes the cake! Great set!
ReplyDeleteThat car is so stinkin' cool!!! And that first shot is adorable...makes me want to go snuggle a baby! :)
ReplyDeleteDo you know that you take excellent photos of people, portraits, profile pics !!!!!! That 1. photo is so beautiful and it tells so much of this little child, so much, so much more than words can tell ! You captured soul in photo ! And that gift don't everyone have. Your photos are special.
ReplyDeleteSo I love your 1. photo so much and 2. too, 3 is so beautiful in black and that person comes nicely in pic too and 5. is so cute !!! :) Lovely, lovely photos ! KEEP ON GOOD WORK !!!
That reflection is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. I love the first one. It is precious.
ReplyDeleteMarla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Very nice set! I love the headlights! Fantastic shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat great shots! I love those sneakers, they are too cute all decorated like that!
ReplyDeleteLovely captures, love the reflection in glass.
ReplyDeleteGreat finds. Love the old car!
ReplyDeletebeautiful shots, especially the one with Kali crawling through the statue :)
ReplyDeleteLove your B&W shot! It's gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful job. I especially like the shot of that sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteLook at all these comments - see, people love you so come back next week. I love the entire set. That baby is so sweet, your nephew adorable and the last shot...too stinking cute. Oh wait, and I love that car. Love.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! Love the first shot. And, love that old car - the classics are elegant.
ReplyDeleteBeatiful set you have here. I especially like your nephew's expression and the old car is great!!
ReplyDeletefun cool photos this week
ReplyDeleteI adore the color and perspective in your reflection capture. Well done!
ReplyDeleteAlita
FANTASTIC interpretations!!!!
ReplyDeletevery cool car! love your perspectives!
ReplyDeleteoh my the baby pic you opened with makes me want another!! =) and the car... so cool... love love. and the shoes... CUTE! =)
ReplyDelete