Little sneak peak for those who do not follow my facebook page. Here is Miss. Elissa! She was so sweet, and I was so happy I had the opportunity to take photos of this little one. I used to work with her mom Kelly and she was so excited to document this moment, and I could not have been happier to do it for them. She was born 2 weeks ago, and mom and dad could not be prouder new parents!


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I am up in a few hours to head down to Galveston for a LARGE family photo session at a beach house - 25 people! Ranging from a not nearly 1 year old, to a 91 year old ack! Should be fun! Then we are headed to my sisters to celebrate my dad's birthday. Nothing like a little pulled pork, yummy sides, dessert, and some beer and wine!
Also - HELLO to all my new followers! Have a great Saturday!




She is precious!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet - you know I love that first shot!
ReplyDelete