1. Music to my Ears: A couple weeks ago we headed to Round Rock, TX to see my husbands parents and to go to my godparents 50th wedding anniversary party. The party was thrown in true Cuban fashion - drinks, good food, and lots of music! Both my parents have some pretty sweet dance moves, but I caught this "John Travolta" move my dad was throwing out, apparently the song that was playing was music to his ears!

2. Hat: What is better than a cap and gown? I did this senior shoot a few months ago, I have known his mom and her sister since I was about 4 and I was around when this guy was born - ahhhh 18 years ago!

3. Clear: This is another photo from my May wedding, clearly their toasting flutes are clear = )

4. Out of this World: I was originally going to use this for clear but changed my mind. This was taken July 4th weekend, we had an unexpected downpour and the sun was trying to creep its way back out.


Not sure if I will be around to link up first thing - I have a shoot in the morning and then heading to a Houston bloggers meetup brunch. Hope everyone has had a fab weekend so far! Tonight some girlfriends and I are playing in an indoor soccer game against some of their guy friends who think they can beat us. We have all been playing for 20+ years....them...for about 3, wish us luck!





You rock...2 weeks in a row and early posting. I'm so impressed. That last shot looks pretty tasty.
ReplyDeleteYUM. I want chocolate. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteYour "out of this world" shot is spectacular! Love the scenery!
ReplyDeleteThe chocolate in the "sprinkles" shot looks so good right now. :)
I like your "clear" picture. And of course, I love your "sprinkles" picture. Can't go wrong with chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThat party looks so good and like tons of fun!!! great hunting
ReplyDeleteWonderful Out of this world shot
ReplyDelete