July 18, 2011

I Heart Faces - Props

The theme for the week at I Heart Faces is focusing on props this week. A couple months ago I had a session with the oh so sweet Mr. Drake. We came across this little area in front of a shop and it was the perfect setting for a photo. Drake really did not want to sit still so his mom gave him that little toy he is holding and it stopped him from wiggling around long enough to get some adorable images. I think this photo is prop overload (how about that awesome chalk board?) which makes it the perfect entry for I Heart Faces this week. Enjoy!

Drake-1-L


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love the chalkboard in the background!

    janasphotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. prefect indeed - especially with the rusted little bike

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful! Love his expression:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. So cute. I just adore it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. from I Heart faces.

    just love, he is so cute! I'd pick him up in a heartbeat!

    lovemicreations.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best part of this (other than the cuteness of that little man!) is that you happened upon such a cool spot. And used it! Very nice image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the overalls. How darn Cute is he! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete