I am super excited to announce the giveaway winners! First off want to thank everyone who entered, tweeted, followed, blogged, etc... You guys rock! Welcome to all my new followers on my blog and via my facebook page, and finally thank you to my giveaway contributors, Ashley and Laurel.
Each winner was picked randomly via random.org. After counting the valid entries (there were a couple deletes, and Laurel commented, so I wanted to be exact!) there were 80 total
Now on to the winners!!
Drum Roll...
The winner of a set of handmade coasters by me is...
Entry number 8 - Victoria at one crafty mamma
Congrats!! If you would like this set of coasters e-mail me the initial you would like on them, or if you have another color in mind let me know!
Winner of the lovely signed print from the talented Ashley Sisk is...

Number 33 - Alyssa from Becoming Alyssa
Congratulations!
And finally, the winner of a set of 12 cupcake flags from Laurel at Go Against the Grain is...
Number 28, and a fellow Houston Blogger! - Heather at Blonde Undercover Blonde
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
Congratulations to all of the winners, please e-mail me your contact info so I can get it to Ashley and Laurel. Thanks again everyone for entering, and I will definitely do another giveaway - maybe at 200 followers? We shall see! Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July weekend, we are heading to hang out with some friends today. Happy Saturday!









Congrats to all the winners!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay! I couldn't find your email address to send you my contact info, so I'll post my email on here so that you can email me, I guess. :P
ReplyDeleteckian.cw.blog@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Yay! Congrats to the winners!
ReplyDeletehehe sorry I threw off your count! Congrats winners!!
ReplyDelete