Like I already mentioned I was in New Orleans this past weekend, so while in town I also snapped some photos of my cousin Cristi's daughter Kali for her first birthday. We headed out to City Park, and got there right as it stopped raining. Thankfully we were able to get some cute shots of the birthday girl, her mom, and sister. Poor dad will have to wait until next time since he was working.
BEFORE

AFTER

I have been super busy and don't have all my steps but I shot this using my Nikon d5000 with the Nikon 24-70/2.8 lens. It was edited in camera RAW, then brought into CS5. Zoomed, straightened, slight unsharp mask. Levels adjustment and ran I THINK florabella's lullaby and dropped to the opacity down to around 30% or so.
You still have until Friday at midnight CST to enter my giveaway! Such a great response I have had so far, love it!






Beautiful edit and what a funny picture! She's adorable though!:)
ReplyDeleteLove it - and I also love to chew on my shoes.
ReplyDelete