Late afternoon Thursday when we got to my parents house to sleep before we all headed to New Orleans for the weekend, I had the opportunity to take some newborn photos of my friend Wendy's little girl Paisley. She is a little over 2 weeks old in these photos and she was so sweet. This was the first time I met her too and she was such a good baby.
I think my post processing gives this shot a dreamy feel, which totally falls into the "whimsy" category.
Also my giveaway is open until Friday, so you still have time to enter!
And, one last oh so minor thing...my "your best photo" over at the Paper Mama was selected in the top 30. If you could pop on over and vote for #3 I would love that!








Definitely dreamy - I love it!
ReplyDeletelove it! you have such a great eye for the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteI voted for you! LOVE the photo :) I think you're going to have to come and take pictures of my baby because yes, you have such a great eye for kids!!
ReplyDeletePrecious little baby..:) I hope to get my baby photographed too ..I'll be expecting on september..:)
ReplyDelete