I shared a photo of Miss. Aubrey about a month ago, but once I saw what the prompt was for I heart Faces this week I knew I needed to share another from her session. It is also a little bittersweet seeing as her and her family are moving to Kansas this week. Her mom Erin is one of my really good friends and I will miss her! I am saying a little prayer that they are not there for too long, I need her back in Texas!
Here is Miss. Aubrey - before she was covered in cake. If this does not qualify for "Bright and Vivid" then I do not know what does.

If you are interested you can see more from her session here. I have set up my Fleurish Facebook, feel free to "like" it as well (I still prefer "fan" to the new "like" thing...)
Hope everyone had a great weekend, we played some softball on Friday and celebrated Miss. Aubrey's big brothers 4th birthday at the pool on Saturday and had one last night out with her mom and dad before they move...sad face!
Today I headed out to the Astros game to meet up with some other Houston Bloggers. Right before we headed to buy tickets this nice man came over and gave us all free tickets, and to top it off it was $1 hot dog day - hands down cheapest game I have ever been to. Winning! Even though they lost I still had a great time and met some wonderful ladies! If you are in the Houston area check out the blog - there will be more fun meet ups planned!






Well isn't she just adorable - those eyes and that outfit. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I had so much fun with you today!!
Wow, great picture. She is so cute! Her eyes really pop with the red background. Very bright and vivid!
ReplyDeleteThe colors! And those eyes!! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! Beautiful kiddo! Wonderful color!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Kansas- it's not a bad place to be! :)
What a great backdrop for this week's theme!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Stunning eyes!
ReplyDeleteKristi
SouthernAsBiscuits.blogspot.com
Love the colors - where are you in texas? I am in Houston:)
ReplyDeleteWow - should have known from the Astros logo, you are a Houstonian too:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Very bright, and she's too adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the eyes!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Adorable. Mine is here. http://naptimemomtog.com/2011/06/10/my-best-shot/
ReplyDeleteI wanna join the fun! I'm a Houston blogger as well (obviously) and after a long absence from here I am back. Let me know when the next event you attend with other H bloggers is. I'd love to join you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! Those eyes just capture you!
ReplyDeleteso sweet, so pretty, and so bright. i just love it.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot Nice clean processing :)
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderfully crisp and sharp. I love the clean processing.
ReplyDeleteoh look at those eyes.. beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Really like this shot, so sweet and colorful!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your friend is relocating. Safe travels to her and a beautiful new start. I love the bold red behind this little gem - - and the outfit? Totally showcases her creamy skin.
ReplyDelete