June 9, 2011

Ethan

 About a month ago one of our long time family friends booked a session for her sons senior photos. First off I could not believe that her son Ethan was graduating high school - I remember when he was born! So it was extra special that his mom Erica asked me to do his photos. We met up in downtown Houston, walked around and got some great shots - he had a great attitude about sporting the lovely cap and gown in the middle of downtown - luckily it was early and not too busy yet! Here is one of the images from his session - and one of my faves.

BEFORE
DSC_0367

AFTER
Ethan-13-L

Shot with my Nikon D5000 with the 17-55/2.8
Edited in CS5
Did some adjustments in Adobe Camera Raw
Adjusted the levels/curves
Zoomed a tad, straightened
Cloned out the light to the left
Slight unsharp mask
might have been a couple other steps....but I edited this about a month ago....



Photobucket

1 comment: