Earlier this week I shared the adorable photo of Miss Molly enjoying her ride in the swing. Now I will share with you the edit. Here is the SOOC once more:
SOOC

The Edit

Brought into ACR and made some minor exposure/brightness adjustments
Edited in CS5
I zoomed, cropped, straigthened
Adjusted levels
Slight unsharp mask
I think I added the Milk Flora Bella action dropped the opacity to under 30%
Changed to black and white
Ran TRA's antique action
Check out more edits here





How cute - love the bw/ with the hint of brown.
ReplyDeleteI love how bright this makes her eyes and causes her to stand out with the background dropping out even more. Such pretty colors for a BW!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot and edit. Her eyes are bright and clear in the sooc and just amazing in your edit! - just a side note, I love your watermark!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is really cute! :D Love it in B&W.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable. I love how her eyes look!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are her little pony tails! Great shot. Love the black & white!
ReplyDelete