August 21, 2012

Things I Hate Tuesdays

Tuesdays. The most worthless day of the week.


Pistachios. OK I hate them when I try to crack them open and they chip my nail polish.

Wrong Numbers. Quit calling me at 2 AM.

Hangovers. I am NOT 21 anymore and staying out until 3am hurts a lot worse the next day.


 USPS. Really, you delivered an EMPTY package to my client? You suck.

Snoring. Although the tunes my husband has been belting out at night has gotten better, I still hate it when the brass band starts playing at 11:15pm.


 Wasps. Thanks for making a nest in my pretty wreath.

Tile. More specifically white tile in the shower…Who had this bright idea? I need a maid.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes. All of this. Yes. I don't even have anything borderline insightful to say, just yes. The hangovers, the snoring, the tile. Shit, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong numbers are the worst! Yesterday, someone called my work phone and left a dirty voicemail...it was so creepy!

    ReplyDelete