August 13, 2012

Phone Photo Fun!

Phone Photo Fun!


I was going to link up the past 2 weeks and time got away from me but I am back today for some photo fun!
  
 Half of my new bathing suit came in from VS - getting ready for CANCUN!

Kitty cat snuggles are the best!


 My nephew, the rocker at Rock Star day at school

My cleats died last week during my soccer game - noooooooooo! Hubs told me to just duct tape them....


The Starbucks in the Kroger by my house NEVER has the very berry muffin so I obviously had to get one when they finally had them out

SNACK!!!

mmmm and my yummy salad that I had a few times last week for lunch - so delish!
 
Also go stop by Savanah's Blog she is having a fab ERIN CONDREN giveaway to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Phone Photo Fun!
 
Or actually just stop by and don't enter....I need a new planner! = ) 

3 comments: