Dear Weekend Weather: Please I have 2 sessions scheduled I
would really appreciate if you did not rain out both of them.
Dear Mexico: I need you to be here sooner; I am ready to be
on a beach
Dear Crossfit: Even though I sucked ass in our last workout
I am beginning to enjoy you more, and I have even lost a few pounds.
Dear Bank Account: I am sorry you were hurting this week,
you should feel better today.
Dear MyFitnessPal: I think your calculations are terrible…ok
so maybe I eat terrible but I really thought I was doing better…whatever.
Dear BFF: I cannot wait to see you NEXT MONTH!!
Dear Job Gods: Please send B a new job soon, he deserves it!
Also, head on over to Savanah's blog and enter her Shabby Apple giveaway, so many adorable things that ya'll can buy me!
Also, head on over to Savanah's blog and enter her Shabby Apple giveaway, so many adorable things that ya'll can buy me!







hope the weather is nice for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!