August 20, 2012

Photo Fun!

More photos from my week - enjoy!


New favorite nail polish, and SO easy to apply with the wider brush, dried easily AND was only $1.90 - FOR THE WIN!

May or may not be sober.

mmmmm pistachios, yes please

 Love these 2 girls - drinks at Tasting Room, and and closing down Yard House for a fantastic Friday night

 First off do not judge the mound of laundry, second of all I looked over and saw said laundry shaking and walked over and saw this guy had made a new home

Then we had snuggles while I edited and he slept


Also bought these pretties on Sunday, since the old ones busted I finally had to break down and buy a new pair - so ready to try them out!

And I leave you with this...JEAH!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw he looks so precious sleeping! Khloe loves to make forts in our laundry too.

    ReplyDelete