If you really knew me you would know that…
My sister and I are almost 12 years apart in age, she is 41
and I am 30…She graduated High School the same year I graduated Kindergarten
I went to private school from pre-k to 8th grade – uniform and all
I played 3 sports in high school – Volleyball, Soccer and
Swimming. I made the softball team but broke my arm playing soccer…I also ran in one track meet
I sold a painting in the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo,
the name of it was “Kitty Get Your Gun”
My childhood BFF and I went to the Texas State history fair
for our project on Cuba
I also won "Best in Show" for my Science Fair Projects in grade school, I promise my engineering dad did not help at all = )
I also won "Best in Show" for my Science Fair Projects in grade school, I promise my engineering dad did not help at all = )
My dad is from Cuba, born and raised until he was 18 came
here after Castro took over went to college in Louisiana and met my mom there –
married 48 years!
Which makes me half Cuban and half Cajun, complete with a quick temper and all
I got in a car accident with a guy who had to read his name
off his shirt
I worked at Walt Disney World after college – Best.
Experience. Ever.
I was a lifeguard at Disney, and for 6 years total.
I was a lifeguard at Disney, and for 6 years total.
I am terrified of Doctors, like family doctors. Send me to
the dentist instead please.
I only needed 3 hours of a math to graduate college - it
took me 3 tries
I took piano for 8 years, won 2 gold cups and I could never
really read music
I went to a small college in West Texas on a soccer
scholarship, it was in the middle of nowhere but I met the best people
Neither my hubs nor I have any student loans to pay off – I am SO thankful for this
We were also friends for 4 years before we started dating
I was a cheerleader at my private school…this is true
My first time trying Chinese/Asian whatever food was when I
was 24, and it was PF Changs so that does not really count….
I have been a bridesmaid 7 times, 3 of those times were Maid of Honor duties, I was also an adorable flower girl twice - what can I say I am an amazing friend = )
I have been a bridesmaid 7 times, 3 of those times were Maid of Honor duties, I was also an adorable flower girl twice - what can I say I am an amazing friend = )
I am so thankful for all of the people that I have met and
the opportunities that I have been given through photography, it has truly been
a blessing
I kicked my first college roommate out of our dorm. It was a
BAD experience y'all, she had to go
And as a result of that I got a warrant put out for my
arrest. True Story.
My BFF from college and I lived together for 2 years and
never got in a fight, 7 years later this statement still proves true
I have had some really random stuff happen to me that I can’t possibly make up, but maybe that will be a post for later. Hope you have enjoyed reading these tid bits about me and follow along as I try and be a better blogger!














This was really fun to read! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!
ReplyDeleteHaha LOVED this post :) Oh and I totes knew about "Kitty Get Your Gun" just saying! We should come up with an awesome name like that for our tree painting!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Em, you're in Texas! I love me some Texas bloggers (I'm in Waco)! Newest follower via Blog Star link-up!
ReplyDelete-Sar
Great post! It was so much fun learning more about you!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME POST! Seriously I love this series!
ReplyDeleteI love that you were so active in so many different things!!
Cajun and Cuban... what a fun combo :)
Cant wait to second shoot with you!
Can I just tell you how jealous I am that you worked at Disneyworld. So jealous.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you linked up!
Mrs. Monologues
I love the picture of you, your sister and your parents! Working at Disney must have been such an amazing experience!
ReplyDeletethat picture of you and your sis is great!
ReplyDeleteI need to see this Kitty Get Your Gun painting.
I never would have thought you were a cheerleader!
This was such a cute post! Loved getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteI went to private school from K4-12th grade, so sadly, I have never ridden on a school bus...it's one of my flaws... :)
Glad you linked up!