August 23, 2012

It's OK

 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
To have gotten nothing accomplished last weekend except for an uber fun boozefest on Friday night

That I am super pumped that I fit into pants that I have not worn in a year

To be counting the days, minutes, seconds to our trip to Mexico

As well as ordering clothes for said trip to Mexico

To be super excited for my nephews birthday party in a few weeks – he is turning 4, can’t believe it!


 That I am behind on editing…ok I am technically not really behind, I just feel like I am…

To not be super thrilled about playing softball tomorrow night…but I feel bad saying no

That I am sad that the weather is going to be cold soon

That even though it is going to get cold, I cannot WAIT to put our Christmas tree up

That I SUCKED in our Crossfit workout last night – major fail

That I bought a bottle of wine the other night and I have yet to drink it….wait this is really NOT ok…
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute blogs, I love the pics :-) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to get the christmas tree up!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete