Linking up for the first time in AGES for Phone Photo fun!

One of the cameras my dad gave me, apparently this one still works. It belonged to my great uncle in Cuba. I love it!
My lunch from Thursday - I was branching out. All of this is cooked, I am not THAT brave
All prepared to go see Magic Mike! Great movie for girls night, we loved it!
Bentley was needing some attention...or food
Love this color from Ulta - Cream of the Crop
Margaritas and Mexican food on Saturday night!
My BFF Ang got this frame for me and I finally ordered a photo of us to fill it, it is on my desk at work now
A Sunday night treat!
Also those of you who have stuck around through my hiatus might notice a nice little change around here. I am in LOVE with the new look from Kristen.
More on that tomorrow...
how was magic mike? I need to see it! i heard the story line sucked but the men were fab :)
ReplyDeleteLOL did you throw $1 bills at the screen for MM? ooooh and gimme that icecream, and the cat! =) LOVE the new design!
ReplyDeleteYour new layout is awesome! I love the mix of pink and blue.
ReplyDeleteI may be the only girl that hasn't seen 'Magic Mike' yet! Boo!
i am so not brave with sushi either. i just cannot handle all the flavors and textures. my husband wishes i could. love that yellow nail polish! gorg color!!
ReplyDeletenewest follower. have a great week.
Pretty layout. Love the colors. :) I would've never thought to get yellow nail polish, looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog title! I'm your newest follower! Great photos this week and thank you for linking up with Savanah and I!
ReplyDeleteI have that same nail polish color! It doesn't look as good on me though! And I've got my dollar bills ready to go see Magic Mike tonight ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the yellow nail polish! Good to see that i'm not the ONLY one who rocks the yellow on their nails. I actually had my nails painted yellow a few weeks ago when I was in Austin with my parents and they kept making fun of me for painting them yellow! :( BOO!
ReplyDeleteFound you via what makes Savanah smile. Happy to see yellow nails I was just asking if it was a thing Gothenburg past!
ReplyDeleteFound you via what makes Savanah smile. Happy to see yellow nails I was just asking if it was a thing Gothenburg past!
ReplyDelete