July 3, 2012

I Heart Faces: Enjoying Life



I have not entered into an I Heart Faces challenge in awhile but I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to jump back into it. The prompt for this month is "Enjoying Life." The second I saw this challenge I knew exactly which photo to enter, I had actually wanted to enter this one in a previous I Heart Faces challenge but missed the deadline, glad I have the opportunity to share it again. 
 
Meet Haydyn...the happiest little girl in the world on this swing
EFI_2524-FB
..and who is enjoying every second of life
 

   
Photo Challenge Submission
                                                       

20 comments:

  1. SO precious!!! What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, happy girl. I have one that loves to swing too, so I know that face well. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a smile !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that def. is enjoying life! Great job E!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so precious.
    i love the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is lovin life!! I love those moments with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible ... I love it. What joy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her little face! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect laugh!! Great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great detail! love the expression and crispness of the photo and the B&W composition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shot and I love the color edit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This picture is so incredibly adorable! She looks like she is enjoying life to the fullest! Absolutely adorable! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous! I love her expression to pieces!

    ReplyDelete