July 3, 2012

I Got a Facelift



While on blog hiatus I knew that if I wanted to come back to the blogging world I would need a change – a new layout that represented me. I contacted a fellow H-towner, Kristen and she replied immediately, which was fab to begin with.

From Kristen, With Love



I really thought that this was going to be a lengthy process. I contacted her on Thursday and we quickly got to work on Friday. The only thing I really knew was what colors I wanted, and that there had to be a representation of Fleur de Lis in there somewhere. Of course I researched pinterest and did a combo of 2 palates that I liked then sent them over to Kristen and she mocked up an inspiration board for me.


 We went back and forth a few times on what I liked did not like and came to this final design and I could not be happier with it! She did a fantastic job and was super easy to work with. 

If you are thinking about a facelift I would definitely recommend her! 

Check out her blog and her designs
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words, Emily! You were so fun to work with & I'm glad you love your end design result!! :) Let me know if you need anything else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got your blog link from your FB message... Love your blog design (although, I never saw your blog before the design). So, i'll just assume this one is much better! I may have to contact the girl you used because mine needs a total makeover!

    ReplyDelete