July 12, 2012

It's OK



Its Ok Thursdays



…that it took me nearly 2 hours to get to work yesterday AND today…ok it’s really NOT ok I just thought you should know that my drive has royally SUCKED the past 2 days.



…that I have watched every single season of the Real World no matter how bad each season has gotten



…that I may die when we start crossfit on Friday
  …that I am OK with starting crossfit, but I am NOT ok with cutting out dairy and cheese, to follow this paleo diet crap - this part will not happen.

…that hubs thinks I am not putting my full effort into our crossfit journey, I still think I am I just refuse to follow a crazy diet, I still plan to workout duh. I will monitor my cheese intake and maybe my bowl of ice-cream will get smaller, that is good enough

…that I balked at the idea of trying a new recipe for dinner the other night

…and that I begrudgingly agreed with Brad that the dinner he chose was actually very tasty

For the record the recipe was Pork Chop with Apple and Onion tell me you would not have had some reservations about eating that???


 

3 comments:

  1. i didn't know the real world was still on! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner looks good....Reminds me of
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/10/pork-chops-and-applesauce.html

    Skinnytaste has good healthy recipes. They don't taste healthy if you know what I mean!

    I would be terrified of starting Crossfit. It looks so intimidating. You will have to let me know how it goes at happy hour!! SEE YA TUESDAY!

    P.S. #epicladiesweekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossfit scares me! And there's no way I could cut out cheese either. I'm lactose intolerant and still have to have my dairy ha!!

    ReplyDelete