July 13, 2012

Dear Friday


Photobucket
 
 
Dear Crossfit: I hope you do not kill me tonight, and if you don’t I hope I can at least walk tomorrow.

Dear Traffic This Week: You have made me insane, absolutely INSANE, I know the weather was to blame but you still were awful, we are in a fight.

Dear Cheesecake Factory: Your Tuxedo cheesecake is the most amazing thing ever and I am completely OK with the 14 million calories that you most likely contain.



Dear Hubs: I am so happy you like you birthday presents, I know you will have an amazing time in Denver and let’s face it I am excited to have the house to myself….kidding….ok maybe not…love you!            



Dear Hobby Lobby: The moment you put your Christmas décor on sale I will be all over it, I don’t even care that it is July.


 Dear Hair: You are getting entirely too long, I thought I liked you long but in fact I think I am a short hair person, bangs on the other hand I have actually not missed you, you shall stay long.

Dear Sunday: Please do not rain, I have a Dynamo game to get to.

Random Fun Fact Friday: Did you know that there are 3 Friday the 13th this year?


Happy Weekend!
 

4 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby... such a problem :) I think that is the one store I dont care that they put Christmas stuff out early!

    I know hasnt this weather been NUTS! Keep safe!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you when Hobby Lobby opens their doors on the first sale day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "let’s face it I am excited to have the house to myself….kidding….ok maybe not"

    I totally get this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh! Hair! I haven't been able to find a happy place with mine! I'm a short hair person too, but... dunno, haven't really found a good style yet. :(

    heather from lifeofapasseri.com

    ReplyDelete