July 6, 2012

Dear...


Photobucket
 
 
Dear Bud Light Lime-a-Rita: I underestimated your size vs alcohol content. I will not doubt you again



Dear Friday: I love you, but this week you feel like a Tuesday

Dear Car in front of me: People like you drive me crazy. Slamming your breaks on THEN turning on your turn signal is not effective, and it pisses the car off that is behind you

Dear Bentley: You are my first child but I still don’t appreciate you jumping on top of me and meowing in my face every weekend morning. You are hungry, I get it.

Dear Neighborhood Firework Peeps: Wise choice to not pop fireworks last night, after 3 nights in a row of popping I nearly came outside with my shank if it was going to happen again. Plus our cat freaks out and I feel bad for him



Dear Last Night’s Dinner: I kicked your ass. Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo with Spicy Red Sauce. In the dinner rotation – For the win!
 

 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great post!!
    Those Lime-a-ritas look intriguing...might have to give them a try!
    ALSO your dinner looks so stinking GOOD!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from Friday Letters!

    I have not tried a Lime a Rita yet, but they sound heavenly!! Your dinner looks amazing and I don't even like shrimp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Emily, please come and cook for me? (And please bring a few Lime-a-ritas!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Rae Rae stopping by From Friday Letters, your dinner looked amazing! and I haven't tried the Budlight Lime a rita, i assume you suggest it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got hooked on those lime-a-ritas, but I agree you have to take it slow. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto to what J said up there! That fettucini looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm that dinner looks delicious! I love shrimp!

    My neighbors were so low key with their fireworks, I was wondering if there were any around me!

    I love it when the car just brakes, then signals but doesn't get over to the right to turn, but instead stays smack dab in the center of the lane making you come to a complete stop for their right turn. THAT gets me.
    Came over from the linkup (and I saw your name is Emily..which is a win win!)
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man, i tried the lime-a-ritas out at summer fest.. i did not like it :( and i wanted to so bad.

    you can pass on the shrimp fettucini though... yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete