Dear THIS Friday – thank you for being payday AND Magic Mike
day you rock my socks.
Dear Starbucks Barista Lady – you were quite chatty this
morning, but my coffee tastes amazing
Dear Weekend – I am so thankful that you are here. We are
friends. We are even better friends because I can sleep in on Saturday AND
Sunday.
Dear DSW – I really cannot wait for my shoes to be delivered
on Tuesday, thank you for your speedy packing and shipping.
Dear Savanah – Thank you for helping me find said shoes.
Dear Money Tree – I think you are affected by the drought
yes?
Dear BFF – September needs to get here sooner!
Dear Yummy Alcoholic Beverage – I need you now!
Happy weekend all!








I loved reading this!
ReplyDeleteVisit nichollvincent.blogspot.com
have a great weekend!
aww you two are too cute! found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo
ReplyDeleteUgh, unfortunately the money tree has been dried up around my part of town for a while now... Sad!
ReplyDelete