June 26, 2012

Texas Tuesday


Linking up for Texas Tuesday with Amanda and J

Texas Tuesday



What I love most about Texas is obviously our 4 seasons…

Ummmm ok…

Let’s try this again…

Texas I love your rivers, specifically the Guadalupe. Screw the Comal and your dumb drinking laws. Anything that requires such little effort and provides endless amount of entertainment is right in my book.

 

I mean what is more fun than sitting in a tube floating down a river with a yummy beverage in hand belting out some tunes? Yeah, pretty much nothing.



FYI I met my husband on the river, ok well maybe not technically on the river but we stayed at his apartment the first summer I was “legally” able to drink on the river so it counts. Also FYI I did not stay at some random boys apartment - I went to school with the husband’s best friend, I am not THAT dumb.

This my friends is a huge reason why Texas is by far the most kick ass state.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ha love it! I've only been on the Comal but that was aaaaages ago, cuz they've changed it since then? Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a time when floating the river is all our summer consisted off. Now it's slip n slides and caterpillar sprinklers. Things change when you have kids! Maybe I can talk my mom into watching M so B and I can go float soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bad Texan and never floated a riv :/ I'm super self conscious about my legs.

    Your pix make me want to say "screw it" and just go! Looks like a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: I've never floated the rivers. Okay I habe the brazos at home but it doesn't count. I heard Comal has crappy laws. A lot of friends go to school in San Marcos but I've never got down there. I love all these pics. Great jokr, Texas doesn't have 4 seasons, lol.

    Thanks for linking up girl, come back next Tuesday and link up!

    ReplyDelete