I am linking up for It's OK Thursday for the first time in months...really MONTHS

IT"S OK...
...that I had a mild freak out because I missed Dance Moms and had to look up to see when it came on again so I could set the DVR
...that I am ridiculously excited for this weekend because I have no shoots scheduled and going to the Dynamo game
...that I am excited that I got 2 etsy sales in 1 day for these items:
This print
and these coasters:
...that I may have gone overboard on shopping with my first paycheck from my new job
...that I am one of the crazies going to see Magic Mike on opening night - I never go see movies opening night but this is clearly an exception
...that there is a mound of clothes taller than the Rockies sitting on our chair that are waiting to be folded
...that me and my friend J are trying to get #crappantiesfart trending on twitter
...that I may light our living room furniture on fire
...that my jaw hit the floor last week at Hobby Lobby when I saw Christmas decorations were out
...that even though I was shocked at the Christmas decor I almost bought some...but it was not on sale yet







Yeah I saw that at Hobby Lobby last week. It depressed me. And then I wanted to buy some things. Lol. Yay on the etsy sales, that print is great!
ReplyDeleteHaha! love the #crappantiesfart thing! And I too almost bought some christmas stuff from hobby lobby after I got over the shock that it was already in the store.
ReplyDeletehahah heck yes on you going to see magic mike opening night. it looks amazing! I mean I don't really know what it's about other than strippers but hello that's enough to make it good!
ReplyDeleteand how is it even possible to have xmas decorations out already? It's JUNE!
Congrats on your etsy sales! that's awesome! :)
Wow...Christmas decor already?! Now I do LOVE Christmas, but it's not even July! Oh and Magic Mike...so pumped! I'm going on Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteNo way!!! Christmas decorations are out already?! That's crazy!! It's not even July 4th yet!
ReplyDelete