March 22, 2011

My First Vlog


Hey guys - this is my first attempt at a vlog. I am also not even sure if my guilty pleasures even count as real guilty pleasures, oh well. Hope you enjoy it!


 Also - as I type this, I am watching Teen Mom and will probably watch the Real World tomorrow...another guilty pleasure...

Photobucket



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. LOVE Teen Mom. It's like watching a train wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Very comfortable in front of the camera;0. I like sports too though we don't watch them often!! Baseball is what I grew up playing and watching thanks to my dad;0. Nothing like going to a game and eating peanuts and yelling at bad calls! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - you rocked it out and I don't think you're really that guilty about any of that stuff. Since we're already friends, you just confirmed that we can hang out...hotdogs and sweets....yum! And although I'm not much of a sports fan, I do like going to baseball games. I always pretend one of the players is my boyfriend and cheer that guy on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reality TV tooo! It's such a great escape. And a great way to live vicariously. And a great way to bond with my husband. TV IS GREAT. Very smooth first vlog! (I'll pass on the Livetime though, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week was my first vlog attempt as well - I think you did a great job! I like reality TV as well, right now I'm all about American Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your guilty pleasures are so much better than the ones I chose (except I did mention the Bachelor) but they made me want to eat ice cream, a hot dog and beer, watch baseball and sing Selena in Spanish while floating down a river!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh huh. lifetime movies... guilty pleasure.
    Detroit Tigers baseball franks... big guilty pleasure.

    Oh and Spanish music- my favorite of all time Angel by Jon Secada. Oh holy beautiful. It is better sung in Spanish any day.

    Ok so I'm a new follower. Fun vlog chica.

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who enjoys watching Teen Mom; that show is a train wreck of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete