March 9, 2011

Before and After - The Happy Couple

Like I mentioned in my previous post - I helped shoot a wedding this past weekend. I am excited to share a few of my favorite shots. I have always loved the whole "veil blowing in the wind" shot - I do not care if it is an "overdone" thing or not, I like it! = ) So here is the happy couple ready to get to their reception.

BEFORE
DSC_0418

AFTER
SM7-L

  • Shot with my Nikon D5000 using 17-55/2.8
  • Zoomed, cropped and rotated
  • Adjusted levels and curves
  • Ran TRA's Cool as a Cucumber and adjusted the fill to 45% and the opacity to 69%
  • Ran TRA's EZ-Burn and adjusted the fill 53% and opacity to 62%
  • Ran TRA's Oh Snap and dropped the opacity to 90%
  • Used slight dodge
  • Cloned out shadow in background



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the new crop - it does so much for this image. Great job. You know I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really a beautiful shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good crop, great colors and I like the wind blowing her veil! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your crops killll me! (for the good! lol) i know i alwayyyyyys say it, but things like this never cross my mind! fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete