This past weekend I had to opportunity to shoot a wedding with my friend Chris with Loudernow Photography. Sadie and Micah were married in a beautiful Catholic church in Anderson, TX. The bride looked gorgeous and they had a beautiful ceremony. Here is a photo from the ceremony:

Also, do you see that new watermark? Yep - that's me - Fleurish Imagery. With my crazy love of everything fleur de lis I think the name is fitting. I have officially have a logo - thanks to my friend Laurel at Go Against the Grain (check her stuff out here, she rocks) and have started my business. I am excited to see what this new adventure will bring - and if you want you can check out my facebook page too.





Absolutely beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on starting your business!! You'll do great I'm sure!
Stunning shot! Congratulations on the business!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What lovely light in that photo!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful - love the logo too! Best wishes on your new business venture!
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteYour photo caught my eye for Black and white Wednesday. Great angle!!!!
Have a good one!!!
I think you are going to do quite well- this shot is so beautiful. Oh how I wish I had such pretty photos from our wedding.
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING!!!!!!
ReplyDelete