I wanted to share another photo from Sadie and Micah's wedding day with you. Her bouquet was gorgeous, and she also added her grandmothers rosary to it as well. I always love little personal touches like this. I snapped this as we were waiting to walk over to the church for the ceremony.
BEFORE

AFTER

Shot with my Nikon D5000 17-55/2.8 edited in CS5
I did not do too much to alter this photo, I zoomed and cropped a tad and adjusted levels and curves. I added TRA's EZ-Burn and dropped the opacity to 40% to frame the flowers a bit. I did not want to do to much to this photo just wanted to add a little more pop to it since the original was a little flat.





Beautiful!
ReplyDeletedefinitely pops love the edit
ReplyDeleteIt looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThe crop without the people on the right is much more pleasing to look at. nice job with just the right amount of pop!
ReplyDelete